First Ever *Give-away*!!
I’m excited to announce my first give-away!! I’ve mentioned that I have tons of things to give away-books for teachers and adults, children’s books, etc. So, today is the day!
The first give-away will be a book of Spanish poems for children: Arco Iris de Poesía: Poemas de las Américas y España. The book is a hard-back book containing 31 poems written by authors from Latin America and the United States. The book has beautiful, colorful pictures on each page of poetry! I think that the book is a wonderful resource for teachers in bilingual programs and/or parents who are promoting bilingualism within the home. All the poems are in Spanish!
The following countries and poets are represented in the book:
- Argentina: Leopoldo Lugones and José Sebastián Tallon
- Bolivia: Oscar Alfaro
- Brasil: Marina Colasanti and Ana Maria Machado
- Chile: Gabriela Mistral and Alicia Morel
- Colombia: Rafael Pombo and Yolanda Reyes
- Costa Rica: Carmen Lyra
- Cuba: José Marti and Antonio Orlando Rodriguez
- Ecuador: Edgar Allan Garcia
- El Salvador: Claudia Lars
- España: Felix Lope de Vega y Carpio and Federico Garcia Lorca
- Estados Unidos: Shel Silverstein
- Guatemala: Francisco Morales Santos
- Honduras: Rubén Berrios
- México: Amado Nervo and Isabel Suárez de la Prida
- Nicaragua: Rubén Dario
- Panamá: Héctor Miguel Callado
- Paraguay: Marialuisa Artecona de Thompson
- Perú: Heriberto Tejo
- Puerto Rico: Luis Lloréns Torres and Ester Feliciano Mendoza
- República Dominicana: Salomé Ureña de Henriquez
- Uruguay: Graciela Genta
- Venezuela: Rafael Olivares Figueroa and Manuel Felipe Rugeles
To be eligible for the give-away raffle, you must do one of the following:
- Blog about it on your blog and link back to us. Leave a comment here or email us at multilingualmania(at)yahoo(dot)com with your link
- Tweet about it on twitter and link to us. Leave a comment here or email us at the address above with your link
- Write about it on any other social media sites that you may use. Leave a comment here or email us with your link
We will announce the winner this Wednesday. This is the first-ever giveaway and so you probably have a good chance to win the book! Good luck!!!